Important Parent Information
- Summer School Enrollment
- Kindergarten Registration
- School Parent-Student Handbooks
- Annual Notice to Parents - English & Spanish (Aviso Anual a los Padres)
- Parent Home Study Resources
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Free Immunization Clinics/Clínica de Inmunización Gratuita
- Fog Delays and Alerts
- TK & Kindergarten Eligibility
- Bike and Pedestrian Safety
- Infinite Campus Parent Portal Instructions
An Interdistrict Request is needed for students who live in our attendance area but wish to attend another district. To submit an Interdistrict Request, please go to the Education Service Center at 1200 N. Chester Ave., on the northeast corner of Ferguson and N. Chester. Additional information, as well as a downloadable form, are available under Quick Links on the district website Parent Information page.
For current school year Interdistrict Requests, a final decision will be provided to the parents within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the request. For future year requests, a final decision will be made as soon as possible, but no later than 14 calendar days following the beginning of the school year for which enrollment is sought.
Contact the District Receptionist or Administrative Assistant to the Superintendent at 392-2110 for questions regarding Interdistrict Requests, including how to obtain an Interdistrict Transfer from another district to Standard School District.